Wednesday 7 September 2011

Nice things said about me in 5 Magazine by my dog pound gang at Lost My Dog Records



Taken from the article on www.5chicago.com :
What happened to that poor cartoon bird who lost his dog on your "middle period" artwork? I'd feel terrible if he was still wandering out there.

Thanks for your concern! I'm delighted to confirm that the bird is still very much alive and well! He still crops up on some of the banners we do from time to time and he's a permanent fixture on our Lost My Dog stickers which can be found wherever we've left our trail - towns, cities, nightclubs, record boxes, laptops, unsuspecting people... We owe a monumental amount of thanks to our fantastic designer Philippa Waite (of Phirefly) for the artwork - she remains one of our closest friends from back when we launched LMD in Loughborough and came up with a little series of LMD characters of which the bird was one. It's been quite incredible some of the response we've had to her artwork - at our early parties we would post up large A1 posters to decorate venues and by the end of the night they'd all have been stolen by people to take home!


No comments:

Post a Comment