Tuesday 15 September 2009

Seaside Photo Fest

Tenby

Tenby

Whitstable

Lyme Regis

Lyme Regis

I'm back from my holidays and full of inspiration. Last night I enrolled on a photography course at college and I got chatting to the tutor about what it is that I like to photograph. Generally I like to take photos which document my life, and the people and places in it. More specifically though, I love taking photos at the seaside. Probably because I just love the seaside full stop.

On my course, I will be doing a photography project every week so I decided to get organised on Flickr so I would have a place to keep all my projects. I thought I'd start by going through all my old photos and collecting together the seaside shots. It was only then that I realised just how many seaside photos I've taken over the years!

4 comments:

  1. I love your beach huts photograph. There is just something so peaceful about the seaside. Can't wait to see your photographs on Flickr. Oh yes, I forgot, I'm gonna give the what I wore today a go...

    ReplyDelete
  2. terrific photos! glad you are back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps-i have given you a lemonade stand award for your beautiful blog. cheers!

    ReplyDelete