Monday 24 August 2009

More directional ladies fashion placement prints

Well I finally got all 4 complete, here's the other 3. I would love to be able to really indulge in briefs like this, and lavish time and care on each design but they really have to be thrown together to an extent as I'm expected to produce 4 in one day at least.

This week is really hectic as I have projects for 3 different clients all with back to back deadlines so there's no room for overlapping. It's starting to feel like the super-busy days when I started freelancing full time back in Jan 2008 and I was doing 70-80 hours some weeks. Its not quite at that level just yet though!

Back to the tribal brief tomorrow, but for baby this time...

7 comments:

  1. four in one day? you are amazing! the t's look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,

    Thanks for your lovley comment on my blog. i LOVE your work. You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Laura, sometimes I think you are too kind!

    Hi Grace, I'm so glad you like, its nice to be appreciated by people you admire in return :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Phirefly....thanks for your comments...you will love Lyme Regis if you haven't been before. I recommend eating at the town mill bakery which is down a side street off from the coast at the bottom of the hill. Turn left at the Blur Lias gallery....yummy coffee, lunch and cakes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...super quick and super stunning. My Fave is the feather t-shirt. When are they available to buy? x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, Frill, these designs for a client who supplies Warehouse, Dorothy Perkins and ASOS, so they could end up with any of them at any point... The second anything goes into production you'll be the first to know!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grace, we stayed in Lyme Regis last year for the River Cottage festival too and I fell in love with it. We went past the Town Mill Bakery but had already had a huge breakfast so made a mental note to go next time. I'll make a point to go now it comes recommended!!

    ReplyDelete