Tuesday 25 August 2009

Tribal Rhythm S/S 2010 Toddler Girlswear Brief

I've had fun with this brief today. The palette and imagery are much more adventurous than usual for commercial toddler girlswear.

Its a complete contrast to the way I was working yesterday where I was given some images of samples the customer liked and asked to produce something along those lines. With today's project, I was given a very detailed brief with a numbered list of descriptions of designs required and lots of inspirational material for each.

I prefer working in the latter way as then the client gets precisely what they want. Working in the former way is great if you have plenty of time to get into the brief and develop an aesthetic direction, but thats extremely challenging in a short timeframe.


No comments:

Post a Comment