Wednesday 19 August 2009

Working from home on a sunny day - tribal girlswear brief

I've been working on a great brief today for older girlswear 2010, incorporating some lovely tribal elements. There's been lots of hand-rendering involved at this stage so I've been lucky enough to sit outside and work in the garden and enjoy the gorgeous weather we've had today. The jolly pair above who started life in the sunshine will hopefully end up on a girls tee on the high street.

This has been my studio for the day:


My colleague is a bit lazy...


But the locals are friendly.

4 comments:

  1. i really like the design and i love the studio!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Laura. Its nice to get out of my usual cramped little glory-hole! (see 24 July entry for photo)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like The Otter pub near Loughborough to me ; -)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, anon, you're close but no cigar....

    ReplyDelete