Wednesday 26 August 2009

More S/S 2010 Girlswear graphics...

I'm almost finished with this tribal brief, perhaps another half day.

First I had to create some summertime situations for the characters I designed yesterday. Its a while since I did this kind of work so I really enjoyed it. I had them shopping in Miami, taking surf lessons and going to the beach...

I had to come up with a friend for the tribal zebra I did earlier in the week, and I'm quite pleased with how the feather-hair girl turned out as the brief actually said "this could be a tough one"...



I'm in-house at Next tomorrow on older boys jersey for the first time in ages. I've got used to working at my own pace (which usually means late into the night) so it will make a change to be working directly with the client and finish at 5pm!

And one day I might actually figure out how to size my jpegs so the resolution is better on here...

4 comments:

  1. Hello! Wicked, thanks for letting me know when your t-shirt designs will be available to buy. You are an awesome lean mean graphic making machine...what else are you putting in your tea? :-)I think I need some. BTW...I found a similar jpeg resolution problem...save for web (instead of save) then instead of jpeg, choose PNG x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know if this helps..if it doesn't, ahhhhh I dones it all wrong x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Frill, I will try that!

    xx

    ReplyDelete